The Tennessee & Branson tour including Daniel O'Donnell's Fantastic Christmas Show
Don’t miss this iconic tour of Tennessee and Branson, with stops including the country music capital of the south, Nashville, the blues and soul heart of the US, Memphis, along with two fabulous Christmas Daniel O’Donnell shows in Branson, Missouri. The perfect way to begin your festive season!
Transport & Accommodation
- Return flights from Dublin to the United States.
- Hotel accommodation as outlined on bed and breakfast basis, plus one buffet dinner in the Grand Country Inn, Branson.
- 56 seater coach for duration of the tour
- Day 1, Tues Nov 6 | Departure Ireland for USA
Check in at Dublin airport for our flight to Nashville. This vibrant city truly is the home of country music. There is so much to see and do in Nashville that no matter how many times you visit, you will always find something new. On arrival we will be met and taken by private coach our hotel. Overnight Nashville.
- Day 2, Weds Nov 7 | Nashville
After breakfast we have a half day city tour of Nashville, we will see some of the homes of the stars and visit the grave of the late great Johnny Cash. This afternoon we will give you time to indulge in some retail therapy. For shopping enthusiasts, Nashville boasts the wonderful Opry Mills. In addition, to having many leading brand name stores, Opry Mills boasts a Madame Tussauds, the world-famous wax attraction. In the evening, the group will enjoy a private concert hosted by Leona and Ron Williams and friends. Overnight Nashville.
- Day 3, Thurs Nov 8 | Nashville: Today we visit the iconic Studio B where the greatest legends of country music recorded some of the biggest hits of their careers. Then it’s on to the Ryman Auditorium followed by a self-guided tour of the amazing Country Music Hall of Fame. This afternoon you may decide to visit the Johnny Cash Museum or the George Jones Museum whilst enjoying free time in downtown friendly Nashville - the city that feeld like a town. This evening you may decide to enjoy a selection of live music in the Nashville honky tonks. Overnight Nashville.
- Day 4, Fri Nov 9 | Memphis
Today we bid farewell to Nashville as we head south to Memphis, Tennessee. En route we will stop at the Old Country Store in Casey Jones Village. We visit the stunning Loretta Lynn’s Ranch. You will enjoy a visit to the mansion as well as the wonderful museum which depicts much of Loretta Lynn’s life as well as that of the late great Conway Twitty. On arrival into Memphis we check into our hotel and are free for the evening to stroll downtown to Beale Street and perhaps visit BB King’s bar where the emotive soul and blues music has to be heard to be truly appreciated. Overnight Memphis.
- Day 5, Sat Nov 10 | Memphis
Memphis is mentioned in more songs than any other city and its music history is rich and deep. This morning we visit Graceland and Elvis Presley’s Memphis attraction with its new and old favourites. In the afternoon we visit the National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel where Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated in 1968. Round the evening off with one last stroll down Beale Street! Overnight Memphis.
- Day 6, Sun Nov 11 | Branson
After checking out of our hotel, we are on the road once more. This time we have a journey through the spectacular Ozark Mountains and through Missouri. On arrival into Branson we check in our Branson hotel. Overnight Branson.
- Day 7, Mon Nov 12 | Branson:
The morning is free to relax and then in the afternoon we will enjoy the first of our Daniel O Donnell concerts. Overnight Branson.
- Day 8, Tues Nov 13 | Branson:
This morning, the group will be free to attend church, if they wish. We then head to the outlet shopping mall where all the top brand names are found. Our coach will shuttle the group to and from the mall so that you do not have to carry your purchases too far! The afternoon is free to enjoy Daniel in concert. The evening is also free for you to grab an optional show or enjoy a relaxed evening in your hotel. Overnight Branson.
- Day 9, Weds Nov 14 | Branson:
This morning the group will be free to enjoy Branson. This afternoon we will take in the last of Daniel’s shows. Take the evening at leisure to perhaps enjoy an optional show. Overnight Branson.
- Day 10, Thurs Nov 15 | Depart USA for Ireland:
All great things must come to an end and the group now bids farewell to the Deep South as we check out of our hotel and transfer to the airport for our flight home. We will travel to St. Louis to commence our journey home.
- Day 11, Friday Nov 16 | Arrival in Ireland:
The group ends this fantastic tour by touching down home into Dublin.
- Graceland Platinum Tour
- Sun Studio Tour
- Loretta Lynn Ranch
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Studio B Tour
- Ryman Auditorium self-guided tour
- Ticket to the Gala Concert in Nashville
- Tickets to the two Daniel O’Donnell concerts
- Half day city tour of Nashville
- Comprehansive travel insurance available from Joe Walsh Tours. Please call today for a quote
- All-You-Can-Eat buffet dinner at the Grand Country Inn at $22 per dinner.
Very Important Information
- Deposit is €250
- Single supplement, subject to availability €620
- Price per person sharing twin/double rooms with private facilities
- Not included: Coach driver’s gratuities, ESTA visa waiver, travel insurance
- Itinerary may be subject to change; E&OE
- All bookings protected by the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland (T.O. 052 | T.A. 0689) and the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK (ATOL 5163)