There are currently no Sun Holiday departures to Montenegro in 2017. If you would like to be informed of future departures, please sign up to our newsletter so you'll be the first to know.
Montenegro is becoming a popular destination for holidaymakers looking for a calm and relaxing holiday “somewhere different”. It is known as the Pearl of the Mediterranean and is located in the south of the Adriatic, neighbouring Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Albania. It offers stunning beach resorts with unspoiled natural beauty.
Discover clear lakes, beautiful mountains, pristine beaches and spectacular forests – a stunning countryside dotted with small villages.
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Glass of Coca Cola: € 1 - € 2
- Bottle of Beer: € 1.50 - € 3
- Bottle of Wine: € 4 - € 6
- 3 Course meal: € 9 - € 20
- Time Difference is GMT: + 1 hours (Daylight savings +1 hour, March to October)
- Airports: Dubrovnik
- Flight duration: Approx. 3 hours
- Languages: Montenegrin. Many people speak English
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with hot summers
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type F 2 pin and Type C 2 pin are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Montenegro must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Polio, Tetanus, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tick Borne Encephalitis are recommended - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.