Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Matamanoa Island is a small, intimate and secluded Fiji Resort set in the beautiful Mamanuca Islands approximately 30 kilometres West of Nadi International Airport.
The Island boasts a volcanic cone jutting out of the turquoise blue waters of this unspoilt area of the Fiji Islands. Created for those who want to forget the pressures of their business or busy lifestyle or for those who dream of peace and tranquillity.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Fijian Dollar (FJD)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: from €1.50
- Bottle of Wine: from €5
- 3 Course meal: €4 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: + 12 hours (Daylight Savings + 1, Oct - Jan)
- Airports: Nadi (NAN)
- Flight duration: 20 hours 30 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Bau Fijian, Fiji Hindi
- Climate: Tropical Marine
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type I, 3 pin is used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No visa is required. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Fiji.
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Fiji must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus & Hepatitis A. Please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.