Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Nukubati is a private all inclusive island resort in the Fiji Islands, a natural extension of a gracious and simple style of South Pacific living. Catering for a limited number of guests, this eco-chic resort is the perfect Fiji getaway for your Fiji honeymoon, Fiji wedding or relaxing Fiji vacation. Nukubati Private Island is the only resort in Fiji with access to this vast underwater treasure, where manta rays, dolphins, turtles, whales and innumerable fish species parade around the corals.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Fijian Dollar (FJD)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: from €1.50
- Bottle of Wine: from €5
- 3 Course meal: €4 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: + 12 hours (Daylight Savings + 1, Oct - Jan)
- Airports: Nadi (NAN)
- Flight duration: 20 hours 30 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Bau Fijian, Fiji Hindi
- Climate: Tropical Marine
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type I, 3 pin is used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No visa is required. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Fiji.
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Fiji must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus & Hepatitis A. Please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.