Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Hong Kong offers visitors a dazzling and unforgettable experience with its unique blend of ancient oriental culture and modern city life. Opened in 2005, the Hong Kong Disneyland is a glitzy haven of excitement and offers a myriad of fun activities for adults and children alike. Hong Kong is compact and enjoys an excellent transportation system so visitors can easily get around to discover the sights and sounds. There are 3 main areas - Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula are separated by Victoria Harbour and the New Territories lie north of Kowloon and runs up to the boundary with mainland China.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Hong Kong Cuisine: Dim sum ("touch the heart") is the quintessential Hong Kong eating experience featuring an incredible variety of dumplings, buns, pastries and soups, served at breakfast or lunch. Usually served with pots of tea, the meal is referred to as yum cha ("drink tea").
- Hong Kong Disneyland: A visit to Hong Kong Disneyland is a must. Opened on Lantau Island in September 2005 it features all the top Disneyland attractions. Contact our Hong Kong Specialists for tickets & packages on 01-2410 888.
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €0.50 - €2
- Bottle of Beer: €1 - €5
- Bottle of Wine: €5 - €15
- 3 Course meal: €10 - €30
- Time Difference is GMT: + 8 hours
- Airports: Hong Kong (HKG)
- Flight duration: 12 hours 50 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 1 hour
- Languages: Cantonese, English
- Climate: Humid subtropical climate
- Voltage: 220V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type G are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Hong Kong must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel six months beyond the date of return
- These prices are given as a guide only.