Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Malaysia is a first-class holiday destination with year-round sunshine, beautiful beaches and stunning natural jungle and rainforest scenery. It stretches south from Thailand to Singapore, with tiny islands scattered just offshore. Malaysia enjoys a tranquil atmosphere and the fascinating mix of Malay, Indian, Chinese and indigenous tribal cultures ensures a rich ethnic history. Langkawi and Penang are the main beach resorts offering world-class hotel facilities and blissful beach for the ultimate in relaxation. For that extra special escape discover the exclusive resorts of Pankor Laut and Tanjung Jara on the East Coast and escape to an exotic and tranquil paradise rich in history and natural beauty. Kuala Lumpur offers night markets and serious shopping opportunities, top class restaurants, bars and nightlife.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- 2 Centre Holidays: Combine a beach holiday in one of our top resorts with a few days retail therapy in the capital Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia Airlines fly direct to Langkawi and Penang 2 days a week and return from Kuala Lumpur, providing the perfect opportunity for an ideal beach and city holiday!
- Currency: Malaysia Ringgit (MHR)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: €1.50 - €3.50
- Bottle of Wine: from €5 - €20
- 3 Course meal: €2 - €10
- Time Difference is GMT: + 8 hours (no daylight saving time in 2012)
- Languages:Malaysian, English
- Climate: Tropical/Equatorial
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type C, type G and type M are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Malaysia must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus, Hepatitis A,- in some areas Malaria are recommended -please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.