Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Cancun morphed from tiny jungle fishing village to major tourist destination within a few decades, and it continues to be one of the most popular – and most visually spectacular – places in Mexico. Located on the Yucatan peninsula, Cancun and its surrounding areas are a Caribbean vacationer’s nirvana. The crystalline turquoise waters, endless entertainment options, Mayan temples, fresh water swimming holes and fascinating water parks make Cancun a place where you can combine a beach vacation with unique cultural explorations.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXB) | The US dollar is widely accepted
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: €1 - €3
- Bottle of Wine: from €5 - €10
- 3 Course meal: €10 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: - 6 hours - Daylight savings +1 hour, April to October
- Airports: Cancun (CUN)
- Flight duration: 9 hours 40 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 40 minutes
- Languages: Spanish
- Climate: Varied climate. Temperate above the 24th parallel, tropical below it
- Voltage: 127V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets USA 2 pin and USA 3 pin are used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Mexico must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Diphtheria & Rabies - please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.