Shrines of France
Choose from the two available routes
2018 departure dates for our Shrines of France Pilgrimage will be released soon.
Our multi centre Shrines of France pilgrimage tour will give you the opportunity to combine a visit to Lourdes, the world’s most famous Marian Shrine, with some of the most important French Shrines. Choose from the two available routes and visit Rocamadour or Paray-le-Monial, Avignon and Ars before arriving in Nevers - St. Bernadette's resting place. We then continue on to Paris and finish the pilgrimage in Lisieux, the Shrine of St. Therese.
With carefully selected hotels, luxury air-conditioned coach transport throughout the tour and full assistance of a Joe Walsh Tours pilgrimage coordinator, this wonderful escorted tour is a great option for a truly comprehensive week of spiritual devotion.
A typical Shrines of France Pilgrimage package includes:
» Direct flight from Dublin to Tarbes-Lourdes Airport
» English speaking guide assistance throughout the pilgrimage
» Luxury air-conditioned coach for all transfers and tours
» Hotel accommodation throughout the itinerary
» Daily breakfast and dinner; lunch also included in Lourdes
» Direct flight from Paris to Dublin
» Daily programme of sightseeing and guided tours
» Full programme of religious ceremonies and special masses
» Full assistance of Joe Walsh Tours guides and representatives
* Please note that the itineraries may operate in reverse order, starting in Paris and returning from Lourdes.
For additional information, please call one of our Pilgrimage Specialists:
- Currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- Local time: GMT +1 hour
- Airports: Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE), Paris (CDG)
- Flight duration: Lourdes 2 hours 15 minutes approximately; Paris 1 hour 15 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 20 minutes from Tarbes-Lourdes airport to Lourdes; 40 minutes from Paris CDG to Paris
- Languages: French; many people speak English
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets continental round 2 pin type are used
- Visa: not required for EU citizens; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities
- Passport: EU passport holders travelling to France must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities