Transport & Accommodation
- 4 nights River Cruise on board MS MS Geoffrey Chaucer
- Return scheduled flights
- All port charges, airport taxes & overseas transfers
Ports of Call
- Embark Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Enkhuizen (The Netherlands)
- Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Kinderdijk (The Netherlands)
- Keukenhof (The Netherlands)
- Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Discover historic Rotterdam, a vibrant metropolis at the gateway to Europe with a strong maritime heritage
- Visit the stunning windmills at Kinderdijk, and tour one of these authentic and iconic gems of Dutch history
- Drive through the heart of the stunning bulb fields to the magnificent Keukenhof Gardens, a world-famous floral display
- Guided tour of fascinating Amsterdam, one of the world’s most distinctive cities, in a glass topped canal cruiser.
- Enjoy a visit to the quaint port of Enkhuizen, nestled at the edge of the Zuiderzee before a relaxed afternoon’s cruising.
- Programme of daily tours & visits
- Full Board
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and tour manager
- Services of a cruise director and concierge
- Travel insurance
- Price based on two adults
- Non refundable deposit required €250pp
- Itinerary may be subject to change; E&OE
- All bookings are protected under the Joe Walsh Tours licence issued by the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland and the Total Payment Protection Policy (topp) for our UK customers.
- Price is subject to availability at the time of the booking.
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TO 052 and TA 0689 in compliance with the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangement Package Regulation 2018.