Explore the beautiful Lake Garda, indulge in some Italian food and wine whilst soaking up the sun! Then travel to Innsbruck to take in the stunning scenery before staying in Oberammergau to witness the Passion Play. This is a wonderful tour, escorted by a local representative, and staying in highly rated hotels to visit the top sites at each destination!
Transport & Accommodation
- Return flights from Dublin (flying to Italy, returning from Munich)
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at Lake Garda
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Innsbruck
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Oberammergau
- Daily breakfast and evening meal served at hotels or local restaurants
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WC for all transfers
- DAY 1 – 3: Lake Garda and Verona
Make your way to the airport for your flight to Italy. On arrival at the airport, you will take a private coach transfer to your hotel, where you’ll spend the next 3 nights. You will have a full day of free time at Lake Garda to explore the stunning region. You can also join the group for a day trip to Verona, home of Romeo and Juliet.
- DAY 4: Transfer to Innsbruck
Leave Lake Garda to get lunch (not included) and some free time in Bolzano, a city set in a valley between beautiful rolling hills and vineyards. Afterwards, you will be transferred to the picturesque city of Innsbruck.
- DAY 5 – 6: Innsbruck and Neuschwanstein Castle
Enjoy a free day in Innsbruck, where you can explore the rich history of the city. In the evening, you will experience a Folklore Dinner Show. The program consists of traditional Tyrolean music, dances and yodelling songs. On the second day, you will go on a day trip to world famous Neuschwanstein Castle in the Allgäu Mountains of Germany (depending on availability).
- DAY 7: Oberammergau Passion Play
On the day of the passion play, you will leave Innsbruck to travel to your hotel in the Oberammergau area for an early lunch (included). After this, you will experience the Passion Play. The history of the Passion Play begins in 1633, when the people of Oberammergau decided to act out the play once every 10 years. Read all about the history (past and present) of Oberammergau on our blog here.
- DAY 8: RETURN
You will be transferred from your hotel to Munich airport for your flight back home.
- Passion Play ticket (Category 1)
- Direct, return flights from Dublin
- Half board accommodation - dinner at hotels or local restaurants
- Air conditioned coach with WC throughout
- Tyrolean Folklore Dinner Show in Innsbruck
- Entrance to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Day trip to Verona
- Price per person sharing twin/double rooms with private facilities
- Prices are inclusive of airline taxes and charges
- Passengers are entitled to check in one standard piece of luggage subject to airline’s conditions
- Single rooms are available on request
- A non-refundable deposit of €400 is required for booking
- Itinerary subject to change
- Licensed as a Tour Operator and Travel Agent by the Commission for Aviation Regulation in compliance with UK & European regulations. T.O. 052 | T.A. 0689