Diocese of Hallam
Lourdes is a place of universal meeting and sharing, prayer and celebration of lifeDue to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Hallam Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes is now rescheduled to take place from the 25 June - 1 July 2021 from Doncaster Airport. Details of how to book this pilgrimage will be available soon.
The pilgrimage includes a full programme of religious ceremonies, special masses and social evenings.
For additional information and bookings please telephone the Hallam Pilgrimage Office on 01302 247910, email, or visit the Diocese of Hallam website.
- Currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- Local time: GMT +1 hour
- Airport: Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE)
- Flight duration: 2 hours 20 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 20 minutes from Tarbes-Lourdes (LDE) airport
- Languages: French; many people speak English
- Climate: Continental mountain climate with warm summers and cold, dry winters; best time to travel is April to October
- Voltage: 230V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets Type C 2 pin and Type E 2 pin are used
- Visa: not required for EU citizens; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities
- Passport: EU passport holders travelling to France must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities