Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
The Fiji Islands are an archipelago of over 330 islands in the South Pacific offering blissful beaches and a choice of beautiful resorts. The climate in Fiji is near perfect. The sun shines almost every day and makes for perfect conditions for lounging on the many stunning beaches, cruising the south sea, snorkelling, diving and a whole host of other water-sports.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Diving: The Fiji Islands are a top spot for divers due to the ease of access & unspoilt beauty of its dive sites. There are 3 main dive regions encompassing a huge area of scattered islands. The Northern region is regarded as the most spectacular area for soft coral diving, the Western Region also features many excellent dive sites, and is perfect if you want to learn to dive as it features many safe diving spots, while the Central Region features diving on the outer barrier reef wall. To book dives in Fiji just contact our Fiji Experts on 01-2410 888. Or if you would like to do a dive course and become a qualified diver then let us know - there’s no better place to do it than Fiji!
- Cruise Fiji: Fiji’s natural topography of scattered islands in crystal clear turquoise South Pacific Sea ensures that it is a perfect destination to enjoy quality cruises around its tropical islands. We have a huge number of cruises to choose from, ranging from half-day lunch cruises to 7 night luxury cruises and a whole host of options in between. From large cruise ships to intimate yachts, we have the perfect cruise for you. You can choose to stay on board at night and enjoy luxurious facilities or stay on land in a top resort and spend your days at sea. Just ask our Fiji Experts for more information and the range of cruises we have available on (01) 241 0 800.
- Currency: Fijian Dollar (FJD)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: from €1.50
- Bottle of Wine: from €5
- 3 Course meal: €4 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: + 12 hours (Daylight Savings + 1, Oct - Jan)
- Languages:English, Bau Fijian, Fiji Hindi
- Climate: Tropical Marine
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type I, 3 pin is used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No visa is required. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Fiji.
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Fiji must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus & Hepatitis A. Please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.