Please be advised that we are operating with limited resources. We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our clients, pilgrims and staff very seriously. Like you, we're closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries regarding your trip.
A lifetime experience that brings the scriptures to life as you follow in the footsteps of Jesus. Since the 4th Century, Christians have been making pilgrimages to the Holy Land as a special way to come to know the sites connected to the life, birth and crucifixion of Jesus. Joe Walsh Tours are delighted to offer a selection of fully escorted pilgrimages & cultural tours to the Holy Land in 2020.
Please note: Cultural Tour dates for 2020 will be available soon.
Cultural Tours and Pilgrimages available this year, flying direct from Dublin:
A typical Holy Land package includes:
» Direct flights from Dublin to Tel Aviv and return
» Luxury air-conditioned coach for all transfers and tours
» English speaking Christian guide assistance throughout the pilgrimage
» Hotel accommodation for 4 nights in Jerusalem & 4 nights in Tiberias
» Daily breakfast and dinner
» Daily programme of sightseeing and guided tours
» Full programme of religious ceremonies and special masses (Pilgrimage only)
» Full assistance of Joe Walsh Tours guides and representatives
For additional information, please call one of our Pilgrimage Specialists:
- Currency: Shekel
- Local time: GMT +2 hours
- Airports: Tel Aviv - Ben Gurion Airport (TLV)
- Flight duration: 5 hours approximately
- Languages: Hebrew and Arabic are the official languages; many people speak English
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long, hot and dry summers followed by short, cool to warm, wet winters; snow is possible inland on high ground at the height of winter
- Voltage: 230V A/C. The standard for H plugs (local incompatible plug with 3 flat Y-shaped pins) and sockets was recently modified to use round pins, so most modern sockets accept both type C (Europlug with 2 round pins) and type H plugs; type M sockets are used for air conditioners; identical plugs and sockets also used in the Palestinian National Authority areas
- Visa: not required for Ireland & UK citizens; nationals of other countries are advised to check with the relevant authorities
- Passport: Ireland & UK passport holders travelling to Israel and Palestine must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel six months beyond the date of return; nationals of other countries are advised to check with the relevant authorities