Please note that these are tailor made itineraries and not escorted tours.
Cast away on a secluded island, the most northern of the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji, and a short 30 kms from Nadi is Tokoriki Island Resort. A boutique retreat for couples seeking affordable luxury in paradise, our Mamanuca Island resort exudes Fijian hospitality and is a relaxed blend of contemporary Island style and Fijian design.
When you have got some ideas on your holiday, please feel free to contact our experienced Worldwide Travel specialists on:
- Currency: Fijian Dollar (FJD)
- Glass of Coca Cola: €1
- Bottle of Beer: from €1.50
- Bottle of Wine: from €5
- 3 Course meal: €4 - €15
- Time Difference is GMT: + 12 hours (Daylight Savings + 1, Oct - Jan)
- Airports: Nadi (NAN)
- Flight duration: 20 hours 30 minutes approximately
- Transfer time: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Bau Fijian, Fiji Hindi
- Climate: Tropical Marine
- Voltage: 240V A/C, sockets outlets and sockets type I, 3 pin is used
- Visa (Irish citizens): No visa is required. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Fiji.
- Passport: EU citizens travelling to Fiji must have a valid up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return
- Vaccinations: Typhoid, Tetanus & Hepatitis A. Please consult your GP.
- These prices are given as a guide only.